Build Costa Rica Email Address and Build Your Business

mkcomXX11

Новичок
Before you get all excited about building an opt in Costa Rica Email Address campaign through a capture page, ask yourself which is more important: Costa Rica Email Address the quality or quantity of the contacts in your list?

Costa Rica Email Address If you ask me, I would rather have people on my list whom I have previously communicated with, Costa Rica Email Address rather than a list of prospects I have yet to get to know.

In the Small Business List Building book I advise small business owners to attract, engage and develop a relationship with prospects first, before directing them to a capture page to become part of their business Costa Rica Email Address . Call your prospects, send them relevant Costa Rica Email Address , invite them to seminars or give out freebies.

Whatever you do to get their attention, make sure it is valuable to them, not to you. By doing this, Costa Rica Email Address you can be sure that your prospects are more Costa Rica Email Address likely to opt-in to your contact list when they get to your capture page.

Using a capture page or landing page is a great marketing strategy to build an opt-in Costa Rica Email Address , but as I have said, it is more effective when you have already established a relationship with your prospects.

Small business owners should understand that capture pages are not the end-all and be-all of Costa Rica Email Address building. Sure, it can help drive traffic to your site, Costa Rica Email Address but it is the quality of prospects in your opt-in list that matters. Someone who has already been to your website, has responded to your Costa Rica Email Address or has commented on your blog is a warm prospect and a potential buyer. This is who you should be going after.

Creating capture pages should be an essential part of Costa Rica Email Address your customer relations building system and I know you are excited to learn how to create effective, quality capture pages. You definitely need to learn what makes a great capture page - one that attracts prospects to sign up for your Costa Rica Email Address lists and produces a high rate of conversion.

Плюсануть
Поделиться
Отправить
Класснуть
Линкануть
Вверх